Performance. Strength. Appearance.
Preferred for its light colour in internal exposed situations Hyne Beam 18 creates a warmth and ambiance in these specific design applications. Also available as a structural grade, for applications where appearance is unimportant, Hyne Beam 18 is best suited for use as lintels or roof beams.
Builders use this Tasmanian Oak laminated beam with confidence for traditional building applications in both domestic dwellings and for commercial structures.
Architects, Designers and Engineers all understand the versatility of Hyne Beam 18 for use in similar applications as Hyne Beam 17, but where the hardwood properties of Hyne Beam 18 are most suited, particularly when a light coloured timber appearance is preferred.
Timber merchants, wall and roof truss manufacturers can source this made to order glulam beam as part of the Hyne ETP package through Hyne Wholesale.
Hyne Beam 18 is produced from renewable resources protecting our environment for future generations.
Available Sizes *
- 65mm x depths in mm 120, 155, 185, 215, 245, 270, 300, 330, 360, 390, 420
- 85mm x depths in mm 120, 155, 185, 215, 245, 270, 300, 330, 360, 390, 420, 450, 480, 510, 540, 570, 600
- 135mm x depths in mm 120, 155, 185, 215, 245, 270, 300, 330, 360, 390, 420, 450, 480, 510, 540, 570, 600
• Custom sizes are also available for commercial work. Visit our Laminated Timber Projects page here.
• All Hyne Beam 18C are supplied ex the plant. Please contact your nearest Hyne Wholesale or your Technical Representative regarding delivery availability.
For further Technical Information click on the links below or download a copy of our Technical Design Software Hyne Design
You’re welcome to contact us for further information about Beam 18, simply contact Hyne Timber Product Information Service at email@example.com or 1300 30 4963.