Applications are now open and expected to be highly competitive with the opportunity to fast-track experience around Australia and potentially overseas.
General Manager of People and Culture, Alison Newman said the program has been designed to find future leaders for the company,
“We are seeking highly motivated, collaborative and career driven graduates to take this opportunity to join our team.
“We want to set these graduates up for absolute success by fast-tracking experience, rotating opportunities every six months across sites in NSW, Victoria, Queensland and potentially with our UK partners James Jones and Sons.
“It is a unique opportunity to gain fast experience across our two sawmills, glue laminated timber operations and our XLam Cross Laminated Timber plant.” Ms Newman said.
The company is looking to recruit up to five successful graduates for its 2023 program which lasts two years at which point, career pathway options will be available.
Work will include assisting in contributing to the safe, accurate and efficient production of high quality Hyne Group timber products by providing technical input to manufacture processes, production performance analysis activities and product quality systems.
Who should apply:
- Those who have completed, or nearly completed, a Bachelor’s degree or comparable qualification in a technical field such as Engineering, Mathematics’, Science, IT, Business or similar.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and dependability.
- Ability to think critically and maintain sight of the bigger picture.
- Strong problem-solving ability.
Hyne Group’s Graduate Program provides:
- Relocation and accommodation support provided
- Prospective Career Pathway Options available upon completion
- Domestic and international travel – experience Australia, New Zealand and potentially Scotland
- Participating in meaningful projects that contribute to our position in the industry
- Mentoring, coaching and leadership from highly experienced leaders
- Remote access – Hyne employees are provided laptops and smart phones to assist in improving flexibility and connection regardless of where you are.
- Wellbeing programs – employee assistance program to support you and your immediate family with counselling and support as needed.
- Annual salary reviews – peer and market reviewed salaries to ensure transparency and fairness.
- Corporate Private Health Cover – discounted fees & waiting periods waived.
For those that think this may be of interest we are asking them to check out what it is like to work with us at www.hyne.com.au/careers
To apply: Submit your resume and cover letter addressing your suitability for this role on our website at www.hyne.com.au/careers
Applications close: Monday, 7 November 2022